Do I need to have a marketing background to take the Professional Diploma?
Anyone can apply for the Professional Diploma. A background in a related discipline is not required; the aim of the Professional Diploma is to enable you to learn everything you need to know at a foundation level, so you can kick start your digital career. You could be a business owner, a traditional or digital marketing professional, a recent graduate, or simply looking to change your career. The only prerequisite is that you have an interest in digital marketing and want to progress your career.
What can you expect?
Through dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, you will enjoy a hands-on learning experience that will build a strong foundation in the key specialisms within digital marketing.
You will cover the main concepts, techniques and skills required to develop, plan and implement an effective digital marketing strategy.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
• Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
• Execute digital display campaigns
• Capture, segment and manage email subscribers in order to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
• Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
• Measure and optimise your social media campaigns
• Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
• Analyse and optimise your overall digital marketing activity
• Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business