The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is an in-depth 30 hour course created and validated by digital marketing industry specialists.
Over 92% of graduates say that the Digital Marketing Institute qualification has had a positive impact on their career – Alumni Survey Results 2016
- Study Time: 30 hrs
- Assessment: 3 hr Multiple Choice Exam
- Resources: Video lectures, Slides, Practical Exercises
- Study Options: Online or face-to-face 2-Day FAST TRACK Course in London or Manchester
Cost: Introductory Offers for ONLINE £1249 + VAT (normally £1549 + VAT) or CLASSROOM £1349 (normally £1749)
Additional Fees: Exam Fee £140
Level: 5 – Industry validated syllabus
The course syllabus is the most widely taught in digital marketing and the certification is recognised globally across the digital sphere.
There are 10 modules covering the following topics;
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO
- Search Marketing: PPC
- Digital Display Advertising (DDA)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
- Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
Who should study the course?
The Professional Diploma is recommended for a variety of professionals:
- Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Small business owners
- Anyone responsible for developing and/or implementing a digital marketing strategy for their organisation
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
This course benefits various levels of skill and experience, and will empower you to maximise the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools.
Do I need to have a marketing background to take the Professional Diploma?