Watch our 60 second video to see all the services we provide or View Course Prospectus
Refunds & changing bookings Terms & Conditions;
Please note that our terms are that we will not offer refunds or transfers on any course bookings, however, we will allow the delegate names to be changed at any time up until the course date. If for any reason you are unable to attend we can offer a discounted rate of 50% of the original course fee to book onto the next suitable date. We will do our best to assist delegates needs and if you have a course booking that is at least one month in advance we can offer the option to pay an admin fee to move to another date which is 25% of the course fee. As we have over 100 delegates booked on course at any time we need to ensure we operate courses as efficiently as possible for both delegates and also for our business so if you have any immediate queries about your booking please get in touch with student services as soon as possible in this email or by calling 0800 334 5784.
Course levels – Face-to-Face Courses
Each course states the level experience and who the course would best suit but if you need help choosing a course just get in touch with our team. See our course list…
- Foundation, Beginner and Novice Courses are courses covering the essentials to get started in that topic so suits anyone brand new to the topic or someone with basic knowledge (We have 4 options – digital marketing and social media half-day courses and our novice bundle as well as our 2-day foundation digital marketing course).
- Masterclass Courses are suitable for all levels such as our half-day LinkedIn, Google Analytics, SEO, Writing for the Web, Digital Creative Workshop, Content Marketing, Email Marketing & MailChimp course are suitable for all levels of expertise because we cover everything required to carry out a campaign relating to the course topic in a business role.
- FAST TRACK, Intermediate & Advanced Courses are only for attendees who have already got some commercial experience in a business role or who have attended one of our foundation, beginner or novice courses in advance – Advanced Social Media, Advanced Digital Marketing, Fast Track Digital Marketing 2-Day courses.
- Digital Qualifications – We offer Diplomas in Digital Marketing which are available to study both online and through face-to-face courses plus 4 more specialised qualifications covering social selling, social media marketing, strategy & planning as well as search marketing.
- The DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (The course syllabus is the most widely taught in digital marketing and the certification is recognised globally across the digital sphere – equivalent to a Level 5) is perfect for those who are new or have less experience in digital marketing due to the fact it covers each topic from scratch and from a time perspective is a good fast track option (30 hours of initial learning plus we also recommend some additional study and revision and further reading & research) covering all crucial elements required in digital marketing and is assessed by exam. This course can be completed from 3-6 months. Many students opt for our Fast Track face-to-face 3-day course which covers 100% of the syllabus and students can then take the 3-hour online exam shortly after the course at heir chosen Pearson Vue test centre (you must pay £140 to book your exam which is in addition to the course fee paid to us).
- However the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing – Level 4 (worldwide recognised professional, academic qualification) is suitable for all levels too but is a more intensive course which takes far longer as you are assessed by assignment each student will have to undertake completing 3 pieces of coursework approx 4000 words each – These are commercial reports and plans etc that directly relate to your chosen organisation which is normally the one you work for (300 hours including all learning, research and assignment production) – The only entry requirement is they can write at a good level of English as you will be required to write coursework.This course can be completed from 3 to 12 months depending on your level of experience. Many students opt for our face-to-face courses to speed up their studies – We offer a Foundation 2-Day course (beginner or newer to digital) which covers 40% of the syllabus or Fast Track 2-day course (must have some digital experience) which covers 80% of the syllabus. After the course each student receives a 10 point checklist to continue their studies online and to ultimately start on their assignments.
** ALL CAM students can apply for an NUS student card which is about £11 – available for any age and great discounts!!!!
Exemption: If you have done a CIM or Marketing qualification in the past you could be eligible for exemption which means you would only need to submit 2 assignments opposed to 3 – the learning aspect remains the same so we offer no reduction in course fees. We suggest you call the CIM to see if you are eligible prior to commencing the course as they review this on a case by case basis as this is not our decision.
Assignments & Assessments: We review your draft and when you submit your final version The CIM (you must pay £85 to book your assessment (available April, June & December – 3 times a year) for the CIM to mark and grade your work as well as becoming a CIM studying member £144 which is in addition to the course fee paid to us).
Anyone enrolling on the CAM Diploma and DMI professional Diploma will do an induction call with their tutor when they enrol they will have their own study plan designed around their expertise and time available to study.
- Online Courses are suited to all levels – Distance learning options mean students can study at their own pace and all of our digital qualifications have study plans geared to their level of expertise.
In-House Strategy & Training Days tailored for your exact business needs
- Bespoke In-House Courses – As this type of training is tailored for each businesses learning and marketing objectives we can deliver any of our courses to suit the level of attendees. Need digital, social media or content marketing training or strategy planning for your team or business?……SAVE up to 40% with Business Consort’s in-house bespoke training sessions when you have more than 3 delegates.
All of our courses can be adapted for in-house provision PLUS we can also offer our 2-day courses such as our foundation digital marketing course (£649 – £100 = £549 + VAT per delegate) and fast track digital marketing with diploma in digital marketing upgrade (supported with further online learning which is £849 – £100 = £749 + VAT per delegate). The pricing* for these courses is our normal per delegate fee minus £100 per person assuming you supply venue, refreshments, lunch. Minimum 4 delegates and maximum 14. If you require us to supply the venue its the same per delegate fee as an open course.
*In some cases travel and accommodation costs may apply – Get in touch and we can provide an exact cost.
Timings for face-to-face courses: for half day courses are either 10am-1pm for morning sessions or 2-5pm for afternoon – full-day courses are all 10am-4pm (we would finish at 3.30pm if students opt to take a half an hour lunch rather than an hour) – View all face-to-face courses…
Refreshments & Lunch – All full-day courses include lunch and any dietary requirement can be accommodated due to the fact students pick their own lunch items such as salad, sandwich or soup or jacket potato where available – we go to a local eatery to select lunch and come back to the office where hot and cold refreshments and biscuits are supplied throughout the day. All half-day courses include tea, coffee, water and biscuits.
What do I need to bring? You must Bring a laptop to any face-to-face course as we do interactive activities where its preferable for you to use your own screen but ipads can be used if necessary.
Dress code is smart casual.
Price Guarantee: All prices are subject to VAT at 20%. We perform regular surveys and research to ensure we can’t be beaten on price – we guarantee we are 20% cheaper than any like for like course in the UK.
Accreditation & Certification: We are accredited by the top Digital Marketing associations & Institutes – Chartered Institute of Marketing & Digital Marketing Institute. All of our courses are accredited under the Chartered Institute of Marketing cpd programme and each delegate will receive a certificate after attending a course.
Awards & Accolades: We as a business as well as our trainers have received numerous awards and accolades for our success in developing digital skills – We’ve just been awarded our 7th commendation from the Chartered Institute of Marketing in recognition for the excellent standard of results achieved for assessments submitted by our students for the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing and we have 99% pass rate with an average grade B.
Quality & experience: We are a digital agency and training provider meaning we are digital marketing practitioners so all of our course content comes from real life experience and case studies + our small class sizes mean you always receive a very personal and interactive learning experience geared to each learners objectives.
We train over 4000 students a year so our experience is 2nd to none and we are one of the UK’s leading training providers – Our mission is to ‘Develop Digital Marketing Skills’ and we have a keen focus on bridging the skills gap worldwide.
Will i receive help after the course? YES we offer everyone unlimited after course support means you always have someone to help you on your digital journey
Course trainer: Expert led training: Dawn McGruer FRSA MCIM MIoD has worked in digital marketing for over 15 years – Read more…
Payment Terms: Bookings can be made online and we accept all major credit or debit cards – we also offer express checkout through PayPal too – We can also invoice for any courses over £349 and our terms are payment is on receipt by BACS and MUST be paid in advance of the course date.
Business Consort UK Offices & Training Venues
HEAD OFFICE: Business Consort Ltd, Suite 12 Wilmslow House, Grove Way, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AG – This address is only used for our own staff and diploma students will post their assignments and no training is hosted here.
Manchester Training Venue: Business Consort, St James’s Buildings, 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6EG
St James’ is an easily accessible destination in the heart of the city centre is located less than a five minute walk from Oxford Road train station, St Peters Square Metrolink stop and a number of NCP car parks. It is only a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly train station too.
Hotels nearby: Our venue is on Marble Street which is in the centre near Primark and Piccadilly Gardens and we think MotelOne near Picadilly station is a great location and extremely well priced so there are lots of hotel nearby including Travelodge, Premer Inn etc – view map
London Training Venue – Business Consort, 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS
Aldgate Venue: Only yards from Aldgate tube station, and is just a short walk from the Gherkin and the Lloyds building. Business Consort (Just go to reception and ask for Business Consort) 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS – Nearest car park
Nearest Rail/Tube Travel
- 0.2 miles – Aldgate
- 0.2 miles – Fenchurch Street
- 0.3 miles – Aldgate East
- 0.5 miles – Liverpool Street
- 0.3 miles – Tower Gateway
- 1.0 miles – London Bridge
Hotels nearby: MotelOne is a great affordable, clean and modern hotel literally across the road from the venue or on the Minories there is also the Chamberlain and Indigo hotels – view map Alternatively WhiteChapel is a short walk and the Qbic is a very good value for money albeit very quirky + any hotel around Tower Hill will be in good walking distance. There are Travelodge and Premier Inn hotels nearby too.
Our Online courses are available for anyone worldwide to study!