We offer an array of Fast Track Digital Marketing Courses both face-to-face in London or Manchester or Online – Available Worldwide!
We offer a 2-Day Fast Track (for those with digital experience) & 3-Day Ultimate (for those newer to digital) Digital Marketing Course.
These courses have the option to upgrade to CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (level 6 equivalent to undergraduate degree – requires completion of 3 x assignments) which is recognised worldwide as a professional and academic qualifcation or the DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing covering 100% of the Digital Marketing Institute Diploma Syllabus – Level 5 foundation course – requires completion of online multiple-choice exam and is industry recognised.
Our 3-day Ultimate Digital Marketing course has an extra day in advance of our 2-day fast track to provide the all important foundations of digital marketing channels for those newer to digital marketing.
2-day Fast Track Digital Marketing course ideal for all levels of experience as it is an extremely intensive and is also the perfect platform for those working in marketing looking to develop their digital skills.
See full course agenda and details about the course which is hosted in;
It is also a perfect platform into attaining the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (covers 80% of the syllabus and you continue the remaining 20% of your studies online) – Learn more…
What will the course cover?
Day – 1
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing & Automation
lead generation funnels
- Content Marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR & Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social media Marketing
- Website Conversion Optimisation
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- It also looks at Digital Metrics & Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Tools for efficient & effective online marketing
- Legislation, regulation and codes of practice and governance.
Day – 2
The second section of the course covers the practical implementation, management of what you have learnt on day 1 and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit
- Competitor analysis
- How to create a digital & social media strategy
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals
- Using digital marketing campaign results
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
What’s included? Both courses include certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, notes from the 2-days, all refreshments and lunch on both days.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Ideal for busy professionals wanting to gain a qualification – This course covers 100% of the syllabus so after the course it will be a case of some revision, practical exercises and some test quizzes before sitting a multiple choice, online exam – No written work or assignments.
We also offer 2-day Fast Track courses in London & Manchester for those wishing to study the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing accredited by The Digital Marketing Institute – As this is a level 5 it is more of a foundation level versus the CIM Diploma.
The course will cover 100% of the syllabus (remainder studied online)
10 modules in the following topics;
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO
- Search Marketing: PPC
- Digital Display Advertising (DDA)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
- Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
The course syllabus is the most widely taught in digital marketing and the certification is recognised globally across the digital sphere.
This course benefits various levels of skill and experience, and will empower you to maximise the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools. Learn more…
Need help? Call our team 0800 334 5784