Advanced Digital Marketing & Social Media Course London
Face to Face Training Course – Full Day 10am – 4pm
£549 + VAT
Establish yourself as an advanced digital strategist.
- This course will ensure you’ll be ready to develop, implement and manage advanced digital strategies that stand up to the scrutiny of boardroom level decision making.
- Your understanding of the theory and practical application of digital strategy will allow you to implement a powerful marketing mix that sustains customer engagement and increases sales.
- This course will enable you to consolidate the essential skills necessary to create well-measured digital strategies that convert.
- The advanced digital marketing course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
Who should attend?
Ideal for those who want to learn about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a digital strategy.
Course Level: Intermediate to advanced for developing marketers / accomplished practitioners
- 10.00am – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social media Marketing and strategy
- 11.45am – BREAK (15 mins)
- 12.00pm – Email Marketing (Design effective email campaigns and templates)& Automation, GDPR – Legislation, regulation and codes of practice and governance, Sales lead generation funnels
- 12.30pm – CRM’s & Social Selling, Affiliate Marketing, partnerships and influencers
- 1.00pm – LUNCH ( 1-hour)
- 2.00pm – Online PR & Advertising – Creating Ad campaigns
- 2.30pm – Dynamic Digital Marketing: CASE STUDY, Strategy & Campaigns (competition for best idea) How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit, re-purposing content to share the story and sell more through high impact campaigns that create a buzz and impact reaping results from your audience
- 3.00pm – It also looks at Digital Metrics & Google Analytics- Acquisition, behaviour and conversion, taking data into information to provide insights and actions to improve digital marketing – How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template (including competitor analysis) Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- 3.15pm – BREAK (15 mins)
- 3.30pm – Q & A / Summary
- 4.00pm – CLOSE
We also offer the extremely popular 3-Day intensive workshop covering this course on day 1 and day 2 is advanced digital with day 3 finishing with a digital creative workshop – A fast track way of quickly developing your digital skills.
3-Day Fast Track Digital Marketing (+ CIM Upgrade Option)
- MANCHESTER – Wed 18th March 2020, Wed 10th June 2020, Wed 7th October 2020
LONDON – Wed 16th Oct 2019, Wed 4th March 2020 , Wed 24th June 2020, Wed 14th Oct 2020
This fast track and extremely intensive course is the perfect platform to go onto attain the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing as it covers 80% of the diploma syllabus across the 3-days.
What topics will the course cover;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search marketing & Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Automated & Behavioural marketing (based on goals & triggers)
- Viral marketing
- Blogging & Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media marketing
- Website conversion optimisation
- Lead generation & Data Capture
- Digital metrics & analytics
- Regulation and codes of practice
Dramatically increase lead generation through internet marketing and ultimately increase your business profits.
Guaranteed small class sizes & apply what you learn as soon as you return to the office
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Learn advanced techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
Where is the course venue?
Business Consort Training Venue in London
CitizenM Tower of London Hotel,
40 Trinity Square,
EC 3N 4DJ
Located right on top of Tower Hill Underground Station and close to the Tower of London and Tower bridge. Our vibrant and plush training rooms are situated on the 7th Floor of CitizenM with absolutely amazing views of the Tower of London. Great rates are available at this hotel if you are looking for a base whilst attending the course.
Nearest Tube / Station: Tower Gateway & Fenbchurch 2 mins or Aldgate Tube 5 mins
You will be welcomed on arrival with optional breakfast available from 9am – The course kicks off at 10am with Tea & Coffee available in the room. Lunch is served at 1-2pm (1-hour break) and we cater for all dietary requirements plus there will be an array of refreshments available all-day to keep you energised and focused on developing your digital skills (we have a morning and afternoon break for 15 minutes).
Certification & Accreditation for CPD hours
This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, all course materials and unlimited post course support. Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies.
The best bit is because we've done all the work you so you just take the template and mold it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it's packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Use all elements of the digital communications mix and have a clear understanding of all the digital marketing channels available – what they do, and how they work together
- Perform audits and research as well as creating & implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Differentiate between organic SEO and paid search and their issues and challenges
- Implement key variables relating to web ranking through search engines
- Understand how Social Media can improve your organic SEO
- Run paid search marketing campaigns
- Create and implement a Social Media strategy
- Engage through Social Media networks
- Identify which Social Media channels are not only available but will have the greatest impact on your business
- Find conversations relating to your brand or products services through social listening and join them
- Understand web analytical tools and what the statistics mean for your business and how to use them to improve it
- Run effective email campaigns with high open and conversion rates and how to avoid pitfalls
- Clearly understand the uses advantages of mobile websites and apps and the differences between them
- Understand the key components of successful and highly converting websites
- Build a lead & sales funnel for your business.
Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
This training course will be hosted by Dawn who is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 17 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including CIM & DMI qualifications – Diplomas in Digital Marketing
She has trained 1000's or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.
Interested?….Got Questions? Request a call back or get more information
Need advice?….Book a Discovery Call with a course specialist to discuss best options to accelerate your career and boost your business – These are not sales calls but are geared around you getting the best advice so you can decide the best route for you using the experience and knowledge of our Chartered Institute of Marketing trainers and practitioners.