1-Day Advanced Social Media Course Manchester
Option to upgrade to the Digital Marketing Institute Specialist Diploma in Digital & Social Selling = 1-Day + Online diploma = £1349 + VAT
1-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 1-day face-to-face social media marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community
Who should attend?
Our Advanced Social Media Training course is Ideal for businesses as well as Agencies who have been using social media marketing who are ready to start using advanced strategies and tactics to improve organisation’s digital marketing but dramatically increase marketing profits and ensure a position to deliver a better customer experience and ultimately return on investment.
Course Level: Advanced for those with experience using social media commercially who want to take their efforts to the next level.
The advanced courses is ideal for someone who can already use the features and tools for these social networks but is looking to create a social media marketing strategy using advanced tactics for reaching influencers, building customer engagement and using best practices in digital and social media as well as monitoring digital metrics and using analytics to improve on campaign success.
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer a 1-day – Social Media Course for beginners in Manchester if you are new or just starting out with using social media for business and you are looking to develop your social media knowledge.
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Developing an integrated digital and social media marketing strategy
- Implementing advanced tactics for reaching influencers, building customer engagement and using best practices in digital and social media
- Improving current activities through proven digital strategies that will transform your business
You will learn;
- How to grow your network of potential customers
- Turn your social networks into paying customers
- Creating an effective social media strategy to generate leads
- What to post and when to engage your audience
- Pitfalls to avoid – Success tips & tools for efficiency
- Proven strategy to double your network & increase engagement by 100%
- Incorporating social media tasks into your daily routine (10 minutes a day)
- How to achieve objectives and goals through social media marketing
- Advanced tactics for reaching influencers, building customer engagement
- Best practices and governance for social media
- Improving current activities through proven social media strategies that will transform your business
Where is the course venue?
Where is the course venue? Business Consort, St James’s Buildings, 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6EGSt James’ is an easily accessible destination in the heart of the city centre is located less than a five minute walk from Oxford Road train station, St Peters Square Metrolink stop and a number of NCP car parks. It is only a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly train station too.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Agenda – Advanced Social Media Course Manchester;
- Part 1 – What is Digital & Social Media Marketing and Why Does My Business Need It? Effects of technology advancements on consumer behaviour.
- Part 2 – Essential elements of successful online communities & creating and managing them (including content creation). Relationship building and reputation management. How to implement Social media governance and corporate policies. How to identify and attract key influencers.
- Part 3 – Set up and run successful online adverts and campaigns across all social media networks. How to dominate search engines and ensure key visibility for your business.
- Part 4 – Tools: Discover what digital and social media tools are available and which ones are invaluable to your business and what it means for your organisation. Laying the Foundation determine if your company is reaping the most from digital marketing technology and proven strategies & develop a unique digital and social media plan.
- Part 5 – Monitoring : Digital and Social Media Metrics – Review various digital and social media applications & learn best practices & key metrics to measure including Google analytics.
- Part 6 & 7 – ROI: Incorporating Digital and Social Media at Every Stage of the Revenue Cycle & The Return on Investment of using digital tools – Integrating digital tools in throughout the sales cycle to improve the conversation with prospects and customers. Prove and measure ROI and value of digital media strategies. We will cover conversion funnels and marketing automation tools.
- Part 8 – Proven Strategies: Digital Marketing Strategies-How to build credibility using tools such as email marketing, blogs, online PR, social media, networks
- Part 9 – Lead Generation: Selling through Social media – How to apply attraction, conversion and retention strategies, Data capture including landing page construction, Customer service & Shortening the sales cycle & focusing on turning relationships on social media networks into actual orders – How to create revenue from social media marketing.
- Part 10 – Case Studies: Who’s doing it well and what’s working best!
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 1-day face-to-face advanced social media marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra fee. View the Specialist Diploma in Digital & Social Selling 2017 Brochure & Syllabus…
By the end of the diploma syllabus, you will be able to:
- Acquire more qualified prospects
- Reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively
- Achieve a more balanced pipeline
- Increase your conversion rate
- Develop your online brand by creating and promoting relevant content
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business
- Adapt the tone, style and type of your content based on your target audience
- Optimise territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies
- Maximise the impact of your digital selling with the use of CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms
- Understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy in your organisation
WHY SHOULD I TAKE IT?
Future-proof your employ-ability and gain the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today’s digital economy. The Professional Diploma in Digital selling is ideal for candidates seeking to gain a fundamental understanding of the digital and social selling needed to formulate, run and measure effective digital marketing campaigns. It’s best suited for marketing and sales professionals, business owners and individuals who would like to embark on a new, exciting and in-demand career.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour Pearson VUE computer-based examination you will be awarded the digital selling certification. The Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling focuses on the tools and skills you need to sell efficiently, achieve quota and attain selling success.
There are ten modules in the course covering:
1. Introduction to Digital & Social Selling
2. Digital Research
3. Sales Enablement
5. Social Content
6. Digital Sales Messaging
8. Social Account Management
9. Digital Sales Leadership
10. Integration & Strategy
All attendees will receive a certificate to state they have achieved Business Consort’s masterclass level of digital marketing which is the next step up from our advanced digital marketing course and those wishing to take their expertise to the next level can continue to study through our online learning community to achieve the DMI Specialist Diploma in Social Media Marketing which is recognised at level 5 (equivalent to first year degree).
Studying the online DMI Specialist Diploma in Social Media – Takes 30 hours to complete after attending the intensive 1-day fast track digital marketing course!
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour Pearson VUE computer-based examination you will be awarded one of the world’s most widely recognised digital marketing certification. You’ll also gain an internationally recognised badge to display proudly on your LinkedIn profile.
Certified Digital Marketing Specialist in Social Media Social media has grown to become one of the primary communication channels online and is now an integral component of a successful digital marketing strategy.
* If you wish to upgrade to study the DMI Specialist Diploma in Social Media Marketing in addition to attending the 2-day fast track intensive course then all tuition, support and online course modules are included with the upgrade fee but you will need to pay for the exam in order to complete the qualification – £140 which is paid direct to Pearson Vue exam centre of which full details will be included in your welcome email. As soon as you book your place and if you have chosen the upgrade version you will receive your welcome email to the diploma with next steps as well as login details to access the online learning community which contains the syllabus and assignments.
There is an online exams required to be undertaken to achieve the diploma.
Business Consort – The Social Media Academy is an Accredited Study Centre & will provide you with CPD hours within The Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Chartered CPD Programme. You will receive a certificate after course completion.