Email, Messenger & MailChimp Course London
This course will cover the 3 main areas of marketing communications in 2018
- GDPR – 12 steps to preparing including checklist
- Messenger Marketing
Face-to-Face Training Course – Full-Day 10am-4pm
MailChimp is an email service provider (ESP), which helps marketers send bulk emails to clients, customers, and other interested parties. The application is based on the three main tasks of email marketing: manage subscriber lists, build email campaigns, and review campaign reports.
This course will cover how to set-up and manage MailChimp’s web based marketing tool
It doesn’t matter if you are new to MailChimp or have used it before because this course will cover every feature and tool to ensure you know the possibilities through using practical examples and case studies – We will cover every aspect from ensuring you have the basics in place, best practice and using MailChimp’s vast array of features for different email marketing campaigns.
You can choose which ideas you like and we will allow time in the session to adapt or create your own campaigns based on your own experience and try out what you have learnt or want to implement with the help of our trainer who will be there to guide you through the steps and provide one-to-one advice and support.
Course aim: This course offers practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques, tools and best practice with the aim of dramatically increasing lead generation through using proven email marketing strategies and ultimately increase your business profits.
- Full overview and masterclass around MailChimps features and tools
- Messenger Bots & opportunities for business
- Success factors and uses for e-mail marketing
- GDPR checklist & Data Best Practices
- List & database building and management
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Creating effective email campaigns
- E-mail design and layout
- Structuring an e-mail to maximise response
- Copywriting for email content
- Making on-going improvements
- The law & regulations for email marketing
- Email marketing automation.
- Deliverability & Campaign measurement – E-mail analytics, KPI’s and metrics
- Campaign planning activity – Goal setting for e-mail campaigns
- Segmentation and targeting
- Integrating email marketing into your other channels and business software such as CRM’s etc
Who should attend?
The course will suit anyone who is involved in delivering e-mail marketing campaigns, either in-house or agency side. It is ideal to enhance knowledge of email marketing strategy and running email marketing campaigns.
Suitable for all levels as we cover every aspect of Email Marketing Strategy, MailChimp and Building Messenger Bots – This course also incorporates email marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention, creating effective email campaigns, campaign measurement and making on-going improvements, the law and email marketing automation which we suggest you attend to ensure you are up to date with email marketing strategies and digital regulations.
This is one of our masterclass courses so we aim to ensure all delegates have the ability to use MailChimp to implement and manage a business email campaign as well as create a basic email marketing strategy for an email marketing campaign as well as the knowledge of MailChimp’s advanced features and tools to develop onto even the most complex campaigns after the course.
Where is the course venue?
- MailChimp Course London – Business Consort’s Aldgate Venue: 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS
Accreditation for CPD hours
This email marketing course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Need help finding the right course? Call our team 0800 334 5784
£399 + VAT (normally £549)
Includes: All course slides, notes, refreshments, lunch and unlimited after course are included.
What you’ll learn;
All MailChimp’s Features and related email marketing strategy
- Email Designer
- Email Templates
- Multi-User Accounts
- Merge Tags
- Email Beamer
- Custom Forms
- Segmentation and Groups
- Advanced Segmentation
- Subscriber Profiles
- Email Delivery
- Delivery by Time Zone
- Email Client Testing
- A/B Testing
- Multivariate Testing
- Comparative Reports
- MailChimp Mobile
- MailChimp Snap
- MailChimp Subscribe
- MailChimp Editor
- SMS for Events
- Campaign Archives
- Social Profiles
- Social Sharing
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Effectively run email marketing campaigns using MailChimp and have a clear understanding on how to create a Messenger Bot / opportunity to business
- Adhere to MailChimp’s and general email broadcasting & data protection laws (GDPR)
- Create subscribers lists and data capture forms
- Improve your campaign deliverability
- Use campaign metrics and MailChimp testing and diagnostics tools to make continuous improvements
- Design email campaigns adopting best practice design and development guidelines
- Test your email HTML across different email readers
- Plan for future developments such as behavioural marketing and automation
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your log in details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.