MailChimp Course Manchester
Face-to-Face Training Course – Full-Day 10am-4pm
MailChimp is an email service provider (ESP), which helps marketers send bulk emails to clients, customers, and other interested parties. The application is based on the three main tasks of email marketing: manage subscriber lists, build email campaigns, and review campaign reports.
This course will cover how to set-up and manage MailChimp’s web based marketing tool
It doesn’t matter if you are new to MailChimp or have used it before because this course will cover every feature and tool to ensure you know the possibilities through using practical examples and case studies. We will cover every aspect from ensuring you have the basics in place, best practice and using MailChimp’s vast array of features for different email marketing campaigns.
You can choose which ideas you like and we will allow time in the session to adapt or create your own campaigns based on your own experience and try out what you have learnt or want to implement with the help of our trainer who will be there to guide you through the steps and provide one-to-one advice and support.
Course aim: This course offers practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques, tools and best practice with the aim of dramatically increasing lead generation through using proven email marketing strategies and ultimately increase your business profits.
- Import and manage your email marketing lists
- How MailChimp will work with other marketing tools and software within your business
- Ensuring your settings are correct
- Gain a clear understanding of MailChimp’s best practice that you have to adhere to
- Learn how to use MailChimp to design and create effective email campaigns
- Learn practical and proven strategies using MailChimp to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to monitor campaigns and use metrics to increase campaign results and a demo of the NEW pro features
- Learn how to create and implement an email strategy using MailChimp
- Using MailChimp for advanced list building, segmentation and grouping
- Learn how MailChimp’s automation and behavioural marketing techniques work and how you can use them
- Using MailChimp to market to your prospects and customers at different points of their customer journeys and interest points
- Campaign Creation – how to link you campaigns for better marketing rather than ad-hoc sends
- Practical session – design, using features and tools
- Using MailChimp’s campaign A/B testing and monitoring tools
Who should attend?
The course will suit anyone who is involved in delivering e-mail marketing campaigns, either in-house or agency side. It is ideal to enhance knowledge of email marketing strategy and running email marketing campaigns.
Suitable for all levels as we cover every aspect of MailChimp – This course also incorporates email marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention, creating effective email campaigns, campaign measurement and making on-going improvements, the law and email marketing automation which we suggest you attend to ensure you are up to date with email marketing strategies and digital regulations.
This is one of our masterclass courses so we aim to ensure all delegates have the ability to use MailChimp to implement and manage a business email campaign as well as create a basic email marketing strategy for an email marketing campaign as well as the knowledge of MailChimp’s advanced features and tools to develop onto even the most complex campaigns after the course.
Where is the course venue? Business Consort, St James’s Buildings, 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6EGSt James’ is an easily accessible destination in the heart of the city centre is located less than a five minute walk from Oxford Road train station, St Peters Square Metrolink stop and a number of NCP car parks. It is only a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly train station too.
Accreditation for CPD hours
This email marketing course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, lunch, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
What you’ll learn:
All MailChimp’s Features and related email marketing strategy
- Email Designer
- Email Templates
- Multi-User Accounts
- Merge Tags
- Email Beamer
- Custom Forms
- Segmentation and Groups
- Advanced Segmentation
- Subscriber Profiles
- Email Delivery
- Delivery by Time Zone
- Email Client Testing
- A/B Testing
- Multivariate Testing
- Comparative Reports
- MailChimp Mobile
- MailChimp Snap
- MailChimp Subscribe
- MailChimp Editor
- SMS for Events
- Campaign Archives
- Social Profiles
- Social Sharing
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- Effectively run email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Adhere to MailChimp’s and general email broadcasting & data protection laws
- Create subscribers lists and data capture forms
- Improve your campaign deliverability
- Use campaign metrics and MailChimp testing and diagnostics tools to make continuous improvements
- Design email campaigns adopting best practice design and development guidelines
- Test your email HTML across different email readers
- Plan for future developments such as behavioural marketing and automation
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops as the course is interactive.