Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling
Resources: Video lectures, Slides, Practical Exercises
WHAT IS THE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA?
The Professional Diploma in Digital Selling is an in-depth 30 hour course created and validated by digital selling industry specialists.
Traditional selling methods are no longer enough to sustain success; digital tools and techniques are now an essential component of any efficient selling strategy, and are revolutionising sales and prospecting. Whether you’re selling B2B or B2C, The Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling will equip you with the critical social selling skills you need to drive more sales, and increase your OTE, every time.
Who is this course aimed at?
The Diploma in Professional Digital Selling is aimed at:
- Salespeople, Consultants and Sales Representatives of all levels
- Business Development Executives and Managers
- Account Managers, Relationship Managers and those leading sales teams
- Anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities and consolidate their practical application of digital tools and social selling techniques
What can learners expect from this course? Through dynamic video presentations, and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, you will acquire a hands on learning experience that will enable you to devise and execute an advanced digital selling strategy.
What will you learn?
The Digital Marketing Institute has collaborated with digital industry experts to design and develop a structured syllabus and complementary learning materials that are informed by essential innovative techniques and best practices in digital & social selling.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Acquire more qualified prospects
- Reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively
- Achieve a more balanced pipeline
- Increase your conversion rate
- Develop your online brand by creating and promoting relevant content
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business
- Adapt the tone, style and type of your content based on your target audience
- Optimise territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies
- Maximise the impact of your digital selling with the use of CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms
- Understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy in your organisation
WHY SHOULD I TAKE IT?
Future-proof your employ-ability and gain the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today’s digital economy. The Professional Diploma in Digital selling is ideal for candidates seeking to gain a fundamental understanding of the digital and social selling needed to formulate, run and measure effective digital marketing campaigns. It’s best suited for marketing and sales professionals, business owners and individuals who would like to embark on a new, exciting and in-demand career.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Upon successful completion of a 3-hour Pearson VUE computer-based examination you will be awarded the digital selling certification. The Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling focuses on the tools and skills you need to sell efficiently, achieve quota and attain selling success.
There are ten modules in the course covering:
1. Introduction to Digital & Social Selling
2. Digital Research
3. Sales Enablement
5. Social Content
6. Digital Sales Messaging
8. Social Account Management
9. Digital Sales Leadership
10. Integration & Strategy
Business Consort – The Social Media Academy is a Digital Marketing Institute Accredited Study Centre – You will receive a certificate after course completion.
Learn at a time that suits you with our ‘Online & learning ‘ option! The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Online option provides the convenience of online learning but without dedicated times of study – All you need is access to a computer – All of your learning resources will be available on demand 24/7!
Key Features & Benefits that Business Consort Provide to all Students to support their online studies
- High-Definition Video Style Lectures
- Flexible Study Options
- Industry-Validated Syllabus
- Gain Up-To-Date Industry Knowledge
- Internationally Recognised Accreditation
- Supporting Downloadable Course Materials
- Dedicated Tutor to Guide & Coach you through the Diploma
- Draw from your Tutors Expertise in Digital Marketing
- Access Practical Exercises
- Recommended Reading
- Discussion Forums to interact with other students
- Help to prepare you for the Exam to achieve Certification
- Access our Online Learning Community 24/7
- Watch Video Lectures on Mobile Devices – Anywhere & Anytime!
What help & support will I get? You have access to ask questions direct to your tutor through the on demand learning community as well as the ability to connect and network with other learners. We offer monthly tutor calls to guide you through getting started, to designing a study plan to suit each student and coaching you through each step of the course from enrolling to sitting your exam. In addition, you will also be able to reach your student services be phone from 9am – 5pm Mon to Fri (GMT) on 0800 334 5784 and contact via email too.
How long will it take to qualify? There are 10 modules which is about 30 hours of video style lectures. You will need to do some research, complete some practical activities, do some reading around the topics covered in the syllabus to ensure you get as much from the course as possible. Most students are ready to take their exam within 3-4 months. You must take your exam within 6 months or enrolling.
Are there any exams & how will I be assessed? Yes there is an exam which is 180 minutes (3 hours) – There will be a range of question formats such as Multiple Choice, Image based Selections, Matching & Hot Spot Questions.
When will I take my exam?
- Candidates must take the exam within 24 weeks of completing the Professional Diploma. We recommend students take the first exam 3-6 weeks after the completion of the course. If you do not book your exam well in advance of your exam eligibility end date there is a chance the test centre will not have any available dates left.
- The Digital Marketing Institute do not offer Exam Eligibility Extensions.
- Should a candidate fail their first exam attempt, they must repeat the exam within the exam eligibility period. Candidates have three exam attempts in total.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure they book their exam and take any further repeat exams within their 24 week eligibility period.
Where will I take my exam? The example is computer-based delivered through Pearson VUE test centre network – 5200 centres in 180 countries to choose from! Find your nearest test centre
About The Digital Marketing Institute
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard for digital marketing, certifying digital professionals in over 60 countries and 5 continents across the globe. Learn from world-class digital marketing lectures and study up-to-date course content created by working industry experts.
Each course syllabus is validated by the Digital Marketing Institute’s esteemed Syllabus Advisory Council made up of representatives from leading digital giants, including Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft and Ebay. Digital Marketing Institute courses are designed and refreshed to equip you with the latest and most in-demand digital marketing skills needed to land your next role in today’s digital driven economy.
Students gain an internationally and industry-recognised digital marketing qualification upon completion and passing of a Pearson VUE exam, perfect for displaying on your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Course Trainer – Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
Your online learning will be hosted by a variety of industry professionals but your dedicated tutor (Dawn McGruer) will also deliver some of these sessions and will be your coach & mentor throughout. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 4 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn is also a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754 – She was invited as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Are there any other fees to consider? In order to achieve certification for the qualification you are assessed by 180 minute online exam which costs: £140. This is paid directly to Pearson Vue of which the all details will be included in your welcome email as well as information about registering for your exam.
As soon as you enrol you can start the course straight away – We will send you a welcome email and login details for the learning community. You can choose when you wish to register for your exam and it’s totally dependent on how long it takes you to complete the syllabus of learning materials and when you feel ready but you can talk this through on your calls with your tutor to discuss your study plan.
Why choose Business Consort as your Accredited Study Centre?
We have addressed the new need of busy individuals who want to further their learning but don’t have time to take out of their schedules to attend day / evening face to face courses. Hence this will be the only diploma worldwide delivered completely online and ours is by far the most cost-effective option versus any other study centre or delivery method.
Interested but want more details? Call our team now 0800 334 5784