Our Director Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD has made it through the awards selection process and has been nominated as a Finalist in the CIM Northern Awards 2017 for ‘Marketer of The Year' which is another outstanding achievement she can celebrate in 2017.
Dawn has a wealth of knowledge from digital tools to proven strategies and has worked both with clients and delegates over 17 years to assist in getting the best return on investment from their marketing efforts.
There are Six marketers shortlisted for CIM Northern Awards
- Four Yorkshire marketers shortlisted for the CIM Northern Awards
- Two North West marketers shortlisted for the CIM Northern Awards
Dawn is one of six marketers who have been shortlisted for the prestigious title of Marketer of the Year in the 2017 CIM Northern Awards, sponsored by The Marketing Trust.
The CIM Northern Awards, now in its third year, celebrates the insight, creativity and success of the Northern marketing industry, the outstanding campaigns and the talent from across the region. There are 17 award categories, 13 of which are open to entries, and the evening event will once again be hosted by TV’s Andy Crane.
Diane Earles, Network Manager for CIM, said “The shortlist is an impressive who’s who of the marketing talent in the North of England.”
The shortlist is as follows:
- Phil Batty, Director of Public Engagement and Legacy at Hull UK City of Culture 2017
- Nigel Hunter, Marketing & Customer Director at Victoriaplum.com
- Richard Kenyon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Everton Football Club
- Theresa Lindsay, Head of Corporate Marketing at Hitachi
- Chris Cotterill, Head of Marketing at Plusnet
- Dawn McGruer, Founder of Business Consort
Full details of the shortlist and the event are available at http://www.cim.co.uk/events/northern-awards-2017/