Digital Marketing Courses – The Masterclass Series
Business Consort – Digital and Social Media Academy are pleased to announce the launch of their new masterclass series digital marketing courses.
Due to the huge demand for their social media, content marketing and digital marketing courses not only have they arranged more dates at their two venues in Manchester and London but they have launched a new series of digital marketing courses that focus on key areas of internet marketing.
Currently businesses can choose a course to match their exact level of expertise – Business Consort’s Essentials Series of half-day courses covering social media or digital marketing. These courses are aimed at novice and beginners or those who manage digital and social media marketing.
In addition for the more accomplished marketer they offer the Advanced Series of full-day courses which cover all the strategical, planning and monitoring elements of social media, content and digital marketing which are ideal for practitioners, developing digital marketers and agencies.
Now with the newly launched masterclass series are full-day courses aimed at those who wish to learn or develop their skills in specific areas of internet marketing. They are suitable for all levels of capability as the masterclass courses are geared to ensure all delegates have the ability to plan, implement and manage a business email campaign of any complexity after the course.
Business Consort will be launching a new masterclass for the series every week in February covering the crucial elements required by today’s digital marketer;
- Email marketing (including behavioural and event triggered marketing)
- Blogging and Online PR (including reputation and crisis management)
- SEO (search engine optimisation, search marketing, PPC & writing for the web)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy Workshops (including digital metrics & analytics)
The first to launch in the series is the Email Marketing Course. This course offers practical guide to getting the most from email campaigns using the latest techniques, tools and best practice with the aim of dramatically increasing lead generation through using proven email marketing strategies and ultimately increase your business profits. See full course details…
The course is ideal for anyone involved in delivering e-mail marketing campaigns, either in-house or agency side.
Plus it’s available at the special introductory price of only £199 + VAT (normally £349 – Ends 20th February 2015). Price includes refreshments, lunch, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
You will learn;• Success factors and uses for e-mail marketing
• Designing e-mail templates
• Selecting an E-mail Service Provider
• Goal setting for e-mail campaigns
• Segmentation and targeting
• Campaign planning activity
• E-mail design and layout
• Structuring an e-mail to maximise response
• Copywriting for email content
• E-mail analytics, KPI’s and metrics
• Integrating email marketing into your other channels
Michelle Murray, Marketing – Damovo Global Services
Got questions?… Email Us or call 0800 334 5784