Advanced Digital Marketing Course Manchester
Face to Face Training Course – Full Day 10am – 4pm
£549 + VAT
Option to upgrade to the Digital Marketing Institute Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning = 1-Day + Online diploma = £1349 + VAT
Establish yourself as an advanced digital strategist with a Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning.
This qualification will ensure you’ll be ready to develop, implement and manage advanced digital strategies that stand up to the scrutiny of boardroom level decision making.
Your understanding of the theory and practical application of digital strategy will allow you to implement a powerful marketing mix that sustains customer engagement and increases sales.
This specialist certification will enable you to consolidate the essential skills necessary to create well-measured digital strategies that convert.
After the course you will simply need to do some extra online study and revision through video based learning and practical exercises and quizzes will get you fully ready for the multiple choice online exam to gain the diploma.
1-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 1-day face-to-face advanced digital marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra fee.
The advanced digital marketing course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
Who should attend?
Ideal for those who want to learn about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a digital strategy.
Course Level: Intermediate to advanced for developing marketers / accomplished practitioners
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer;
ADVANCED – 2-day Fast Track Digital Marketing Course in Manchester is ideal for those with some digital experience looking to up-skill in commercial digital marketing experience
- MANCHESTER – 10th-11th Oct 2018 / 14th-15th Nov 2018 / 6th-7th March 2019 / 12th-13th June 2019 / 9th-10th Oct 2019
- LONDON – 3rd-4th Oct 2018 / 31st-1st Nov 2018 / 20th-21st March 2019 / 26th-27th June 2019 / 16th-17th Oct 2019
2-Day Fast Track offers the option to upgrade to study the CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing – The face-to-face courses cover 80% of the syllabus and the further 20% will be topped up via online learning before or after the face-to-face session)
What topics will the course cover;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search marketing & Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Automated & Behavioural marketing (based on goals & triggers)
- Viral marketing
- Blogging & Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media marketing
- Website conversion optimisation
- Lead generation & Data Capture
- Digital metrics & analytics
- Regulation and codes of practice
Dramatically increase lead generation through internet marketing and ultimately increase your business profits.
Guaranteed small class sizes & apply what you learn as soon as you return to the office
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Learn advanced techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
Where is the course venue?
Business Consort, Lowry House, 17 Marble St, Manchester M2 3AW
Situated in the heart of Manchester’s business district between King Street and Market Street – Off Spring Street a short walk from Piccadilly Station
Hotels nearby: Our venue is on Marble Street which is in the centre near Primark and Piccadilly Gardens and we think MotelOne near Picadilly station is a great location and extremely well priced so there are lots of hotel nearby including Travelodge, Premer Inn etc – view map
Includes refreshments, all course materials and unlimited post course support. Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies.
The best bit is because we’ve done all the work you so you just take the template and mold it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it’s packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Use all elements of the digital communications mix and have a clear understanding of all the digital marketing channels available – what they do, and how they work together
- Perform audits and research as well as creating & implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Differentiate between organic SEO and paid search and their issues and challenges
- Implement key variables relating to web ranking through search engines
- Understand how Social Media can improve your organic SEO
- Run paid search marketing campaigns
- Create and implement a Social Media strategy
- Engage through Social Media networks
- Identify which Social Media channels are not only available but will have the greatest impact on your business
- Find conversations relating to your brand or products services through social listening and join them
- Understand web analytical tools and what the statistics mean for your business and how to use them to improve it
- Run effective email campaigns with high open and conversion rates and how to avoid pitfalls
- Clearly understand the uses advantages of mobile websites and apps and the differences between them
- Understand the key components of successful and highly converting websites
- Build a lead & sales funnel for your business.
Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.