Digital Creative & Video Marketing Workshop Manchester
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer this course as part 2-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch on both days. Read more…
The Digital Creative Workshop covers the actual creation of digital marketing content – It is ideal for anyone who wants to actually learn how to create planning and monitoring templates to assist with your digital marketing, creation of marketing content such as video, photos, graphics, images, infographics, animated presentations – writing for the web covering blogging and web pages. We also cover email campaign design, landing pages, social posting, online adverts and banners – The complete digital tool kit to create all things relating to successful digital marketing.
Who is the course for? This course is designed for those wishing to take control of their digital marketing creative.Don’t ever be held back by your skills and never have to ask your web team or other team members to create digital content again – take control and leave the course with a full set of ready made templates as well as the knowledge of not only how to create digital creative but how to create creative that sells! Suitable for agencies and businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Course Level: Suitable for all levels
What will the course cover?
The course covers the practical implementation, management of all aspects of digital marketing creative and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit (including competitor analysis)
- How to create a digital & social media strategy using our planning template
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template
- Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
- We’ll be guiding you through the process on how to create effective video content.
- We’ll take you through some simple hacks to produce valuable content quickly and simply.
- We’ll also look at how video marketing can work within your marketing process and your sales process in order to maximise ROI.
- Video marketing techniques and how to use videos effectively for your business
- How you can create films yourself.
- How to optimise and repurpose videos for social media platforms.
• What kit is required for a successful shoot
• Planning and storyboarding your shoot
• Video theory and technology basics
• Difference between phone operating systems
• Using 3rd party applications to improve your shooting
• Working with manual video settings
• ISO and shutter speed explained
• Setting a custom white balance
• Setting a fixed focus point
Getting Good Sound
• The advantages of a plug in microphone
• Controlling your sounds environment
• Positioning your microphone
Lighting your shots
• How to use natural light
• Basics of three point lighting
• Using light to create contrast
• The benefits of using a reflector
Shots and composition of an interview
• Framing basics
• Positioning your interviewee
• Looking or not looking at the camera
• Shooting reverses, noddies and pieces to camera
• How to shoot for easier editing
Where is the course venue?
Business Consort, Lowry House, 17 Marble St, Manchester M2 3AW
Situated in the heart of Manchester’s business district between King Street and Market Street – Off Spring Street a short walk from Piccadilly Station
Hotels nearby: Our venue is on Marble Street which is in the centre near Primark and Piccadilly Gardens and we think MotelOne near Picadilly station is a great location and extremely well priced so there are lots of hotel nearby including Travelodge, Premer Inn etc – view map
All course materials and refreshments PLUS unlimited after-course support.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your log in details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.