Digital Marketing & Social Media Course London
Face to Face Training Course – 10am-4pm
Learn all the essentials needed to run a digital marketing plan covering all aspects of internet marketing!
Who should attend?
The Digital Marketing Course covers all the essential areas of internet marketing and is ideal for those starting out or who are looking to develop their knowledge about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a basic digital strategy.
Course Level: Suitable for all levels as this covers the fundamentals of getting improving your online presence and messaging for maximum lead generation and customer conversion.
- 10.00am – Essential digital marketing: Proposition, Presence, Process, Customer Personas, journey, process of attracting and converting your audience.
- 11.45am – BREAK (15 mins)
- 12.00pm – DIGITAL – The key channels and the underlying principles, approach to digital marketing from channel marketing to the higher goal not just features and benefits for the person but the business as a whole – productivity, performance and profit and digital marketing as a revenue generator not a business cost
- 1.00pm – LUNCH (1-Hour)
- 2.00pm – Social media marketing for business – 7 Steps to social media success
- 3.15pm – BREAK (15 mins)
- 3.30pm – Q & A / Summary
- 4.00pm – CLOSE
We also offer the extremely popular 3-Day intensive workshop covering this course on day 1 and day 2 is advanced digital with day 3 finishing with a digital creative workshop – A fast track way of quickly developing your digital skills.
3-Day Fast Track Digital Marketing (+ CIM Upgrade Option)
This fast track and extremely intensive course is the perfect platform to go onto attain the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing as it covers 80% of the diploma syllabus across the 3-days.
What topics will the course cover?
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online advertising & much more….
Learn about all the essentials tools and techniques to increase lead generation through internet marketing and ultimately increase your business profits.
Guaranteed small class sizes & apply what you learn as soon as you return to the office.
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Extend your knowledge in essential techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
Where is the course venue?
Business Consort Training Venue in London
CitizenM Tower of London Hotel,
40 Trinity Square,
EC 3N 4DJ
Located right on top of Tower Hill Underground Station and close to the Tower of London and Tower bridge. Our vibrant and plush training rooms are situated on the 7th Floor of CitizenM with absolutely amazing views of the Tower of London. Great rates are available at this hotel if you are looking for a base whilst attending the course.
Nearest Tube / Station: Tower Gateway & Fenbchurch 2 mins or Aldgate Tube 5 mins
You will be welcomed on arrival with optional breakfast available from 9am – The course kicks off at 10am with Tea & Coffee available in the room. Lunch is served at 1-2pm (1-hour break) and we cater for all dietary requirements plus there will be an array of refreshments available all-day to keep you energised and focused on developing your digital skills (we have a morning and afternoon break for 15 minutes).
Certification & Accreditation for CPD hours
This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, lunch, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
This practical course is not just strategy it's packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
What will you learn?
Following this training course you will a better understanding of:
- Essential digital marketing tools, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing plan / strategy
- How to set objectives for your online marketing activity
- Integrated search marketing strategies
- How to run effective email marketing campaigns
- Social Media marketing for business
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Blogging & Online PR
- Mobile apps, mobile websites
- Basic Analytics: monitoring your digital marketing success & setting KPI’s
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA MCIM MIoD. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.
Interested?….Got Questions? Request a call back or get more information
Need advice?….Book a Discovery Call with a course specialist to discuss best options to accelerate your career and boost your business – These are not sales calls but are geared around you getting the best advice so you can decide the best route for you using the experience and knowledge of our Chartered Institute of Marketing trainers and practitioners.