1-Day Digital Marketing Essentials Course Manchester
Face to Face Training Course – 10am-4pm
Learn all the essentials needed to run a digital marketing plan covering all aspects of internet marketing!
Who should attend?
The Digital Marketing Course covers all the essential areas of internet marketing and is ideal for those starting out or who are looking to develop their knowledge about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a basic digital strategy.
Course Level: Suitable for novices or beginners.
We also offer the extremely popular 3-Day intensive workshop covering this course on day 1 and day 2 is advanced digital with day 3 finishing with a digital creative workshop – A fast track way of quickly developing your digital skills.
3-Day Ultimate Digital Marketing (+ CIM Upgrade Option)
- MANCHESTER – 9th-11th Oct 2018 / 13th-15th Nov 2018 / 19th-21st March 2019 / 11th-13th June 2019 / 8th-10th Oct 2019
- LONDON – 2nd-4th Oct 2018 / 30th-1st Nov 2018 / 5th-7th March 2019 / 25th-27th June 2019 / 15th-17th Oct 2019
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Extend your knowledge in essential techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
What topics will the course cover?
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online advertising & much more….
Where is the course venue?
Business Consort, Lowry House, 17 Marble St, Manchester M2 3AW
Situated in the heart of Manchester’s business district between King Street and Market Street – Off Spring Street a short walk from Piccadilly Station
Hotels nearby: Our venue is on Marble Street which is in the centre near Primark and Piccadilly Gardens and we think MotelOne near Picadilly station is a great location and extremely well priced so there are lots of hotel nearby including Travelodge, Premer Inn etc – view map
Guaranteed small class sizes & apply what you learn as soon as you return to the office.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
This practical course is not just strategy it’s packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
What will you learn?
Following this training course you will a better understanding of:
- Essential digital marketing tools, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing plan / strategy
- How to set objectives for your online marketing activity
- Integrated search marketing strategies
- How to run effective email marketing campaigns
- Social Media marketing for business
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Blogging & Online PR
- Mobile apps, mobile websites
- Basic Analytics: monitoring your digital marketing success & setting KPI’s
Course Trainer – Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your log in details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.