This 1-Day Masterclass in focused on how to gain Digital Influence and Excel in an online world by bringing your message, your brand, your business to the masses.
Thursday 21st May 2020 @ One Alfred Place Fitzrovia London 10am – 4pm
Early Bird £27 + VAT (Ends 31st March – Normally £47 + VAT) or Join our Consort Club £27 + VAT per month includes x4 events each year free of charge and monthly online masterclasses – Learn More
The key to positioning is to present with purpose and confidentily entetain your audience by taking them on a story telling journey they will bever forget – Every dreamed of getting a standing ovation, presenting to large audiences, perhaps even a TED talk…want to be seen as a worldwide recognised speaker in your sector?
Did you know speaking is the second highest paid professions in the world?……Speaking is a powerful tool and when you combine your talent with speaking this opens up a vast array of exciting opportunities that could take you all over the world!
When I won Best Female Speaker in 2018 this changed my life and I now frequently get invitations to speak at events, conferences and as panel expert which has boosted my brand and audience reach tenfold.
Right now, there are more than 700,000 active podcasts and more than 29 million podcast episodes.
Podcasts are booming in the UK, with nearly 6 million adults now tuning in each week, Ofcom has found ahead of International Podcast Day on Sunday. The number of weekly podcast listeners has almost doubled in five years – from 3.2m (7% of adults aged 15+) in 2013 to 5.9m (11%) in 2018/2019.
You Will Learn;
- How to create a book proposal and I will share how I got my book deal in just one go!
- How to get your book in print and get best seller status in the first week
- Creating a Podcast and how to get it infront of a ready made audience on iTunes
- How to use storytelling to really make an impact on your audience
- How to present online and on stage and the key to building rapport and relating to your audience
- How to go LIVE on social channels and love it – My 3 tips for engagement and shares