3-Day Face-to-Face Ultimate Digital Marketing & Social Media Training Course
This course is part of our Digital Professional Programme which is about developing digital skills and getting certified in Digital Marketing.
3-Day Ultimate Digital Marketing Academy £1549 + VAT
The 3-Day Ultimate Academy is the fastest way to up-skill if you are newer to digital marketing.
Day 1 – Digital Marketing Essentials
Day 2 – Advanced Digital Marketing
Day 3 – Digital Creative Workshop
Ideal if are newer to digital but if you have more expereince then the 2-Day Fast Track Academy is better suited
3-Day Ultimate Digital Marketing (+ CIM Upgrade Option)
- MANCHESTER – 11th-13th June 2019 / 8th-10th Oct 2019
- LONDON – 25th-27th June 2019 / 15th-17th Oct 2019
- CIM Diploma: Option to upgrade to study and gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing – for £300! why not get an qualification for all your efforts and become one of the top 1% of Digital Marketers in the world with a professional, worldwide recognised CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (degree level – with honorifics after your name).
- VIP Guest – Preferential Seating, Exclusive Networking, daily VIP Lunch & Private Q & A Sessions with Course Leader + All Slides from the Course as PDF, Online Course Videos which are a perfect resource to help you implement the tools and techniques your learned on the course (24 x Bite-Size Masterclasses Included), Membership to the ‘Consort Club’ our exclusive memberhsip for those who’d like to develop their careers and business through on-going coaching and mentoring (3 x FREE Bootcamps a year too in Manchester and London). WORTH £1749 – Attend as our special VIP guest for Only £250 + VAT extra.
We teach our Award-Winning Solution Framework which is our Digital Marketing RoadMap covering 8 Powerful Ways to Market Online – All aspects of Digital Marketing are covered at the Ultimate Academy.
Hosted by Multi-Award Winning Digital Marketing Speaker, Author & Trainer – She has just been awarded Best Female Speaker @ The Professional Speaker Awards – She is ranked #1 in her industry by LinkedIn globally – Dawn McGruer FRSA FCIM LinkedIn Profile
Option to upgrade to the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6 – degree level) for £200 = £1749 + VAT! (3-day course covers 80% of the diploma syllabus then the remainder is studied online).
CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6 – recommended if you are familiar with elements such as PPC and how to run a campaign – this is more about integrating digital across your entire marketing plan – ideal if you are working in a digital role as you will need to complete assignments and full digital plans and reports for assessment)
3-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch on both days.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 3-day face-to-face social media marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra cost of £200*
Learn how Business Consort helped Catherine her set-up a business from scratch and utilise her digital marketing skills to not only develop her business but her clients
This course covers absolutely all things digital that would be required in any sales, marketing or business development role in today’s business world!
It is ideal for current digital marketers to take their knowledge to the next step and is ideal for those already involved in digital marketing in the commercial sense.
Who is the course for? This course is designed for those wanting to work in marketing or marketing professionals who want to specialise knowledge & understanding of what digital marketing is & how it relates to the marketing industry & turn that knowledge into successful marketing strategies.
No matter what your role in the company you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
Upon completing the 3-day course you will be at a masterclass level which means you could practically implement anything you have learned in a commercial role whereby digital marketing is required.
If you decide to upgrade to follow on to studying the Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing you will achieve degree level as an accomplished digital marketer who could implement, run and manage a digital marketing team and run any complexity of online marketing campaigns at a senior level.
You will have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to understand the fundamental planning concepts for an online organisation as well as key factors in implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful campaigns.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment. Our qualification will ensure you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities to offer.
What will the course cover?
- Essential digital marketing tools, the key channels and the underlying principles
- Social media marketing for business
- Blogging & Online PR
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Online visibility & traffic drivers
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Basic digital marketing planning & strategy
- Mobile apps, mobile websites
- Basic Analytics: monitoring your digital marketing success
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing & Automation
- Sales lead generation funnels
- Content Marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR & Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social media Marketing
- Website Conversion Optimisation
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- It also looks at Digital Metrics & Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Tools for efficient & effective online marketing
- Legislation, regulation and codes of practice and governance.
Day – 3 – Digital Creative Workshop
You will learn;
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit (including competitor analysis)
- How to create a digital & social media strategy using our planning template
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template
- Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
This fast track and extremely intensive course is the perfect platform to go onto attain the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing as it covers 80% of the diploma syllabus across the 3-days.
Where is the venue?
Business Consort Training Venue in London
CitizenM Tower of London Hotel,
40 Trinity Square,
EC 3N 4DJ
Located right on top of Tower Hill Underground Station and close to the Tower of London and Tower bridge. Our vibrant and plush training rooms are situated on the 7th Floor of CitizenM with absolutely amazing views of the Tower of London. Great rates are available at this hotel if you are looking for a base whilst attending the course.
Nearest Tube / Station: Tower Gateway & Fenbchurch 2 mins or Aldgate Tube 5 mins
You will be welcomed on arrival with optional breakfast available from 9am – The course kicks off at 10am with Tea & Coffee available in the room. Lunch is served at 1-2pm (1-hour break) and we cater for all dietary requirements plus there will be an array of refreshments available all-day to keep you energised and focused on developing your digital skills (we have a morning and afternoon break for 15 minutes).
What’s included? All course materials and refreshments and lunch PLUS unlimited after-course support. If you are studying the diploma you will gain access to further learning materials through our online portal to allow you to complete assignments required to be assessed by the CIM to gain the qualification.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 3-day face-to-face digital marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra cost of £200*.
All attendees will receive a certificate to state they have achieved Business Consort’s masterclass level of digital marketing which is the next step up from our advanced digital marketing course and those wishing to take their expertise to the next level can continue to study through our online learning community to achieve the Diploma in Digital Marketing which is recognised as degree level.
Studying the online CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing – Takes 12 – 24 weeks to complete after attending the intensive 3-day fast track digital marketing course!
Business Consort – The Social Media Academy is an Accredited Study Centre & the Diploma in Digital Marketing will provide you with 35 CPD hours within The Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Chartered CPD Programme. You will receive a certificate after course completion.
* If you wish to upgrade to study the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing in addition to attending the 3-day fast track intensive course then all tuition, support and online course modules are included with the £200 + VAT upgrade fee but you will need to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing in order to take a qualification and become a studying member – £55 (includes an array of benefits) & pay Assessment fees for The CIM to mark your coursework – There are 3 modules to be assessed for the Diploma and each assessment fee is £185 each
- Additional Fees: Assessment fees £185 each + CIM membership £55
These are both paid direct to The CIM & all details will be included in your welcome email. As soon as you book your place and if you have chosen the upgrade version you will receive your welcome email to the diploma with next steps as well as login details to access the online learning community which contains the syllabus and assignments.
There are no exams required to be undertaken to achieve the CIM diploma but the qualification comprises the following three units & you will need to complete a written assessment after each module:
Driving Digital Experience
Managing Digital Channels
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 20 years experience in the digital marketing arena. She was awarded Best Female Speaker & is Ranked #1 Globally on LinkedIn for Digital Marketing
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your log in details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.