Video Marketing Workshop London
Watch the video from our Head Trainer & Founder to learn about our social media courses, what they cover and who they are for to help you choose the right course for you!
The Digital Video Marketing Workshop covers the actual creation of professional digital marketing videos – It is ideal for anyone who wants to actually learn how to create video and animations – The complete digital tool kit to create all professional video for successful digital marketing.
Who is the course for? This course is designed for those wishing to take control of their digital marketing creative. Don’t ever be held back by your skills and never have to ask your web team or other team members to create digital video again – take control and leave the course with the knowledge of not only how to create digital video but how to get video views! Suitable for agencies and businesses of all shapes and sizes.
What will the course cover?
The course covers the practical creation of all aspects of digital marketing video and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
You will learn;
- We’ll be guiding you through the process on how to create effective video content.
- We’ll take you through some simple hacks to produce valuable content quickly and simply.
- We’ll also look at how video marketing can work within your marketing process and your sales process in order to maximise ROI.
- Video marketing techniques and how to use videos effectively for your business
- How you can create films yourself.
- How to optimise and repurpose videos for social media platforms.
• What kit is required for a successful shoot
• Planning and storyboarding your shoot
• Video theory and technology basics
• Difference between phone operating systems
• Using 3rd party applications to improve your shooting
• Working with manual video settings
• ISO and shutter speed explained
• Setting a custom white balance
• Setting a fixed focus point
Getting Good Sound
• The advantages of a plug in microphone
• Controlling your sounds environment
• Positioning your microphone
Lighting your shots
• How to use natural light
• Basics of three point lighting
• Using light to create contrast
• The benefits of using a reflector
Shots and composition of an interview
• Framing basics
• Positioning your interviewee
• Looking or not looking at the camera
• Shooting reverses, noddies and pieces to camera
• How to shoot for easier editing
Where is the venue?
Digital Creative Workshop London – 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS
All course materials and refreshments PLUS unlimited after-course support.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer MCIM FRSA MIoD
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your log in details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.