Get ahead in your career – Get a Diploma in Digital Marketing
SAVE £600 (Normally £1549!) Study a Diploma in Digital Marketing Online ONLY £949 + VAT – Ends 31st January 2019
Graduate in as little as 12 weeks – As the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers, CIM has a global reputation as a centre of excellence and its qualifications are recognised worldwide.
If you prefer a blended study method – We also offer classroom courses covering 80% of the syllabus + study remaining 20% Online
- If you have some experience then choose the 2-Day fast track course in London or Manchester £1349 + VAT
- If you are newer to digital then we recommend the 3-Day Ultimate course in London or Manchester £1549 + VAT
This a brand NEW Chartered institute of Marketing Qualification
In order to gain this qualification you will be required to produce a written assignment for each of the 3 modules (briefs instantly available on enrolment) and these will be assessed by The CIM and upon gaining a pass grade for each you are awarded the full diploma.
How much does it cost?
SAVE £600 ONLY £949 + VAT (MASSIVE SAVING – Normally £1549 + VAT) and all course materials & course support are included.
Flexible Payment Plans Available – INTRODUCTORY OFFER: ONLY £99 + VAT Sign-Up – £149 + VAT a month for 6 months (normally £249 / month)
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose monthly installments you cannot submit assignments until your fees are paid in full. Our terms state that you will be liable for all payments upon enrolling on the course and if you don’t keep up your payments we will pass the account to our debt collection agency so please ensure you have the means to cover the monthly installments.
All students have 1 year to complete the course however we do offer the flexibility to extend your studies through a 6 month renewal (£149 + VAT ) or 12 month renewal (£249 + VAT) – Your subscription with us and the CIM must be current when submitting for assessment.
Digital Strategy + Driving Digital Experience + Mastering Digital Channels = Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
This Level 6 award provides insight into how organisations can implement digital marketing capabilities into strategic marketing planning.
- It outlines how an understanding and analysis of the macro and micro-environments can enable organisations to assess the impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives, in order to develop strategic recommendations.
- It provides recognition of how creating digital marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to market needs.
- It examines how the management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures help to achieve business objectives.
Driving Digital Experience
- Customer insight, research
- Customer journey across lifecycle
- Strategic positioning
- Digital transformation & managing organisational change
- Building digital capability & culture
- Digital trends and tools
- Analytics, setting goals and building measurement framework
- User experience
Managing Digital Channels
- Managing channels and setting goals
- Search marketing including SEO and PPC
- Managing Campaigns
- Budgeting for channels
- Social media & community management (paid, owned and earned)
- Email and marketing automation
- Legal and data protection
You will have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to understand the fundamental planning concepts for an online organisation as well as key factors in implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful campaigns.
The dynamic qualification will provide you with knowledge underpinning the principles of digital marketing and skills to undertake digital marketing.
Why choose Business Consort as your Accredited Study Centre?
We have addressed the new need of busy individuals who want to further their learning but don’t have time to take out of their schedules to attend day / evening face to face courses. Hence this will be the only diploma worldwide delivered completely online and ours is by far the most cost-effective option versus any other study centre or delivery method.
What will the qualification cover?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- Email marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media
- It also looks at digital metrics, legislation, regulation and codes of practice.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment. Our qualification will ensure you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities to offer.
No matter what your role in the company you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 5 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.