- Fast Track through the airport assisted with your very own escort.
- Flights – You need to book your flights but here lots of direct flights from UK main airports from £50 each way.
- Trips – On the last night you will have the option to visit the Souk to experience a night at the market and local culture guided by our resident retreat owner.
- Cooking Class – You can also choose to learn how to make some traditional Moroccan delicacies.
- Massages – There is an on-site Hamman and there will be free time to enjoy a massage, facial, pedicure, manicure or facial at an extra cost.
Each day we will start with Yoga followed by breakfast and then into your strategy sessions from 9am until lunchtime with snack breaks. We will be cover all aspects of digital marketing with a main focus around boosting your online presence so your brand and business shine online (a daily schedule will be posted).After lunch there will be some implementation time and some free time in the afternoon with optional exercise sessions from our on-site fitness professional! You can take a swim, sunbathe and collaborate and share ideas with your fellow retreat guests.
We have the whole villa and grounds to exclusively to ourselves too so you will have plenty of time to get to know everyone and form some great friendships and partnerships.
The team at the villa will ensure you have everything you need for your stay allowing you to really focus on strategising and energising so you return refreshed and full of ideas for your business. We will meet up pre-dinner for a strategy session follow-up and then meet for a group meal in the stunning grounds.
The Marrakech Villa sits in over two acres of lush, beautifully landscaped gardens and shady terraces. An oasis of calm and tranquillity.
We will have a maximum of 10 Guests on the retreat so we will ensure this is a really intimate and interactive retreat where Dawn McGruer can dedicate some personal 1:1 sessions with each of you.
- Heated swimming pool and summer bar
- Restaurant and winter bar
- Moroccan cookery classes
- Dedicated gym area
- Gift shop
- Mini-spa, Hamman, massage and beauty therapy (arranged by appointment)
- Lunch and dinner, both Moroccan and international cuisine
- Tea and coffee making facilities, iPod docks and minibars in all rooms
- Hairdryers, bathrobes and pool towels
- Excursions, both locally and nationally, with professional guides personally recommended can be booked*
- Local regular bus service to the centre of Marrakech every thirty minutes
All rooms include:
- Air conditioning & heating
- Minibar stocked with soft drinks and water
- iPod dock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toiletries & pool towels
Got Questions?….Get in touch 0800 334 5784 and email@example.com