2-Day Face-to-Face Intensive Digital Marketing Training Course
Our fast track digital marketing course Manchester is ONLY £749 + VAT – Option to upgrade to the Diploma in Digital Marketing for £100!
2-day intensive course – Includes certification as the course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, course materials, unlimited after course support, all refreshments and lunch on both days.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 2-day face-to-face digital marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra cost of £100*
This course covers absolutely all things digital that would be required in any sales, marketing or business development role in today’s business world!
It is ideal for current digital marketers to take their knowledge to the next step and is ideal for those already involved in digital marketing in the commercial sense.
Who is the course for? This course is designed for those wanting to work in marketing or marketing professionals who want to specialise knowledge & understanding of what digital marketing is & how it relates to the marketing industry & turn that knowledge into successful marketing strategies.
No matter what your role in the company you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
Upon completing the 2-day course you will be at a masterclass level which means you could practically implement anything you have learned in a commercial role whereby digital marketing is required.
If you decide to upgrade to follow on to studying the Diploma in Digital Marketing you will achieve first level degree level as an accomplished digital marketer who could implement, run and manage a digital marketing team and run any complexity of online marketing campaigns at a senior level. View the diploma 2016-17 brochure…
You will have the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to understand the fundamental planning concepts for an online organisation as well as key factors in implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful campaigns.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment. Our qualification will ensure you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities to offer.
What will the course cover?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing & Automation
- Sales lead generation funnels
- Content Marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR & Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social media Marketing
- Website Conversion Optimisation
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- It also looks at Digital Metrics & Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Tools for efficient & effective online marketing
- Legislation, regulation and codes of practice and governance.
Day – 2
The second section of the course covers the practical implementation, management of what you have learnt on day 1 and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
You will learn;
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit (including competitor analysis)
- How to create a digital & social media strategy using our planning template
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template
- Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
This fast track and extremely intensive course is the perfect platform to go onto attain the most in demand qualification by employers which is the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. View the diploma 2016-17 brochure…
Where is the course venue? Manchester City Centre
As of January 2017 all courses will be hosted at our NEW venue Business Consort, St James’s Buildings, 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6EG
St James’ is an easily accessible destination in the heart of the city centre is located less than a five minute walk from Oxford Road train station, St Peters Square Metrolink stop and a number of NCP car parks. It is only a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly train station too.
What’s included? All course materials and refreshments and lunch PLUS unlimited after-course support.
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
We offer all delegates the option when booking their place on the 2-day face-to-face digital marketing course the opportunity to achieve this professional, worldwide recognised qualification by simply upgrading to progress onto studying the diploma through our online learning community at an extra cost of £100*.
All attendees will receive a certificate to state they have achieved Business Consort’s masterclass level of digital marketing which is the next step up from our advanced digital marketing course and those wishing to take their expertise to the next level can continue to study through our online learning community to achieve the Diploma in Digital Marketing which is recognised at level 4 (equivalent to first year degree).
Studying the online CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing – Takes 12 – 24 weeks to complete after attending the intensive 2-day fast track digital marketing course!
Business Consort – The Social Media Academy is an Accredited Study Centre & the Diploma in Digital Marketing will provide you with 35 CPD hours within The Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Chartered CPD Programme. You will receive a certificate after course completion.
* If you wish to upgrade to study the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing in addition to attending the 2-day fast track intensive course then all tuition, support and online course modules are included with the £100 + VAT upgrade fee but you will need to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing in order to take a qualification and become a studying member – £144 (includes an array of benefits) & pay Assessment fees for The CIM to mark your coursework – There are 3 modules to be assessed for the Diploma and each assessment fee is £85. These are both paid direct to The CIM & all details will be included in your welcome email. As soon as you book your place and if you have chosen the upgrade version you will receive your welcome email to the diploma with next steps as well as login details to access the online learning community which contains the syllabus and assignments. View the diploma 2016 brochure…
There are no exams required to be undertaken to acheive the diploma but the qualification comprises the following three units & you will need to complete a written assessment after each module:
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
Dawn McGruer FRSA This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA.