Onine Digital Training POWER HOUR – Online training, planning and strategy sessions
SAVE 10% if you book 2 or more sessions – Just get in touch and we'll invoice you for POWER BUNDLES
Ideal for businesses who would like ongoing training, development, guidance on strategy and assistance in their digital and social media marketing planning – These power hours are completely tailored to your own personal learning objectives.
This is a popular option when looking at training options for topics we don't offer face to face courses for such as Google Adwords or to help develop your skills after attending one of courses etc.
What is a POWER HOUR?
Our POWER HOURS are one of our most popular services we offer as they offer continuous professional development through guided learning and mentoring. They bridge the gap of knowledge – implementation – strategy – We provide all the aspects an external marketing consultant or agency would provide but we teach you how to do it and work with you to implement and manage it as well as assisting in reviewing results and monitoring effectiveness.
ONLINE TRAINING in bite size one-hour sessions based around your own learning objectives.
Most clients use these sessions to support their implementation and development of digital and social media plans. We structure our courses to advise the best course of action in terms of strategy as well as actually teaching you how to implement and manage the aspects and actions plan.
We tend to find weekly or monthly sessions are the most popular options initially moving onto quarterly sessions thereafter but you can book ad-hoc sessions too.
What can the sessions cover?
The sessions can be interactive training courses or a combination of training with a view to creating a strategy – It is entirely up to you!
We can cover any aspect or area of internet marketing but here are a few of the most recent topics we are asked to include in our sessions;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search marketing – Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR
- Website optimisation / management / build /design
- Content marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media
- Strategy creation
- Digital marketing planning
- Digital metrics & monitoring tools
- Digital processes – Choosing an agency / outsourcing /CRM / Digital Tools / Automation software etc
- Regulation, social media governance and online codes of practice
PLEASE NOTE: Our trainers cover most areas of business related skills training from customer services to presenting etc.
When are the sessions?
These sessions run every week – You can simply place an order and we'll be in touch to find out when you would like your POWER HOUR and also what you would like to cover so we can build you own personalised session.
How does it work?
- Simply BOOK ONLINE & we'll be in touch to arrange a convenient date then you send us your objectives and we will tailor your online session to your exact needs.
- You can use these 1 hour sessions however you like – As training or consultancy – Anything relating to digital marketing and your online presence can be covered by your course tutor.
- You can use the time to have digital marketing tools, campaigns and strategies set-up by Dawn and she can teach you what she’s doing along the way so you can develop and amend projects later. Plus you’ll get a video recording of the session to refer back to.
- You can use Dawn’s time to plan or develop strategies, learn new skills or ask advise and feedback on current activities – She can suggest best course of action and help brainstorm ideas or even show you proven case studies and business models that you can template for your own business.…You choose and we prepare the session accordingly to ensure you achieve your goals!
All you need is access to a computer so you can see our screen and you can talk through your speakers/ headset or dial in using a telephone.
All course materials, workbooks and after course support are included and you will receive a recording of the session after the course to refer back to.
Dawn McGruer FRSA MCIM MIoD
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA MCIM MIoD. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 4 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000's or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.