Diploma in Digital Marketing
Worldwide Recognised Professional Qualifications Accredited by CIM & DMI
Diploma in Digital Marketing
Graduate in as little as 12 weeks & start earning in excess of £50-100K
These dynamic qualifications will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans. You’ll learn what digital marketing is about, including understanding the buzz words and main trends.
Get help choosing the best course for you
Develop your skills to undertake effective digital marketing – Choose from 2 Diplomas in Digital Marketing (+ 4 specialist diplomas)
Best for those who want to know HOW TO use digital channels such as email, SEO, PPC advertising, social media etc.
- Study Time: 30 hrs
- Accredited by The Digital Marketing Institute
- Assessment: 3 hr Multiple Choice Exam
- Resources: Video lectures, Slides, Practical Exercises
- Study Options: Online or 2-Day fast track course in London or Manchester
- Cost: £1249 (normally £1549) or 2-Day fast track £1349 (normally £1749) + VAT
- Additional Fees: Exam Fee £140
- Level: 5 – Industry validated syllabus
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
Best for those who know how to use digital channels & are involved in creating digital plans & strategy, enhancing the customer journey & managing digital campaigns
- Study Time: 300 hrs (Approx. 30 hours online video lectures, practical exercises & the remainder will be spent reading, researching and preparing assignments – This estimate assumes little experience but on average most students graduate from 12 to 24 weeks if studying 90-120 minutes a week)
- Accreditation: Awarding Body is the The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Level: Level 6 – Equivalent to degree level (worldwide recognised academic qualification accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Assessment: 3 x Assignments (Takes about 6 hours to mock up a draft but we allow a month to research and refine – your tutor will review the draft assignment 1:1 by phone and you can make relevant amends before submitting the final version digitally for the CIM to grade – All x 3 = Diploma
- Exemption: If you have experience you may be able to apply to the CIM for exemption upon enrolling
- Resources: Video lectures, Slides, Practical Exercises
- Additional Fees: Assessment fees £180 each + CIM membership £55 (due to rise in July 2018)
- Flexible Payment Plans Available – ONLY £99 Sign-Up Fee + £149 + VAT x 6 monthly installments
- Any level of Experience: We offer foundation options for those newer to digital as well as options for those with more experience (see below)
ONLINE – Distance Learning + Unlimited Tutor Support + Interactive Study Buddy Group
- If you have some experience then choose the CIM Digital Diploma Online £949 + VAT (normally £1549)
- If you are newer to digital we included optional foundation course content as standard
BLENDED – Classroom Course covers 80% of the syllabus + study remaining 20% Online
- If you have some experience then choose the 2-Day fast track course in London or Manchester £1349 + VAT
- If you are newer to digital then we recommend the 3-Day Ultimate course in London or Manchester £1549 + VAT
Ideal for those who already have experience in digital marketing
- DMI Professional Diploma in Digital & Social Selling
- Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning
- Specialist Diploma in Search Marketing
- Specialist Diploma in Social Media Marketing
Whats the main difference between the level 5 & Level 6 diplomas?
Basically the CIM level 6 assumes you know how to use digital marketing channels and focuses on more of the customer journey, digital strategy and planning and is assessed by assignment whereas the DMI Diploma Level 5 is aimed at actually teaching you how to run a PPC campaign, what SEO is and how to optimise your site etc – So this is ideal for those who need digital marketing channel training and learning about the best strategies and you are assessed through an online multiple choice exam.
Student Success Story
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment. The digital marketing course will ensure that you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities on offer.
Learn how gaining a digital diploma helped Catherine her set-up a business from scratch and utilise her digital marketing skills to not only develop her business but her clients.
These digital qualifications cover all aspects of digital, search, content and social media marketing needed in business today including.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Email Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Digital Best Practice & Legislation
- Social Media
- Digital Strategy, Planning & Implementation
- Campaign Management, Measurement & Improvement
- Viral Marketing
- Online PR, Content Marketing & Blogging
- Affiliate Marketing
- Legislation, Regulation and Codes of Practice
Got Questions…Complete the form or call 0800 334 5784
Study for FREE – ALL students of ALL ages can apply for an NUS Cards – Reap SAVINGS equal to your entire course fee!
NUS extra, the #1 student discount card, brings you over 200 UK student discounts and comes with 1 year FREE ISIC un-locking over 42,000 international discounts.
NUS extra has the best student discounts around that you can use online and in store. Top brands include:
- 10% off at the Co-op
- 10% off ASOS
- Up to 40% off at PizzaExpress
- 25% off Odeon student priced tickets
Gourmet Society Bolt-on: With NUS extra, you will never have to pay full price again! Enjoy 2-for-1 meals or up to 50% off meals at around 7,000 top restaurants including big name chains like La Tasca, Bella Italia, Strada, Café Rouge, and Walkabout plus thousands of local favourites by simply showing your NUS extra Gourmet Society card.
NUS extra App: Whether you’re hitting the shops or heading out for a bite, simply check out the App to find the best places to go to save £££s with your NUS extra card.
Who is a Diploma in Digital Marketing for?
- Those working in marketing or seeking to enter the industry.
- Ideal if you are developing and implementing digital marketing plans or working in an online team.
- It will teach you the essentials to understand fundamental digital planning concepts.
- Whatever your role is in your company, you’ll benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
- Ideal if you want an invaluable asset for your CV and marketing career.
- Digital Marketing salaries for qualified marketers can start at £50K to £100K
95% of UK employers see a Diploma in Digital Marketing as the qualification to attain – Source: www.cim.co.uk
Reasons to study a Diploma in Digital Marketing with Business Consort
- Cheapest of all 6 study centres worldwide who offer Diplomas in Digital Marketing by at least 60%!
- We train from a practitioners point of view as we practice what we preach as a digital agency so have a far greater knowledge to offer businesses.
- We provide unlimited and personal course support through the community, live webinars, email & monthly tutor calls
- Trained & certified 20,000 students plus awarded our 13th commendation for outstanding results achieved and 99% pass rate from CIM
- Our method of teaching is through on the job learning and coursework can be used in students portfolio’s
- Achieve a professional, academic & worldwide recognised qualification in as little as 12 weeks
- 83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K
Business Consort – Digital & Social Media Academy are a CIM accredited study centre and a DMI authorised partner.
Fast Track Digital Marketing & Social Media Course London (2-Day)
2-Day Intensive Fast Track Digital Marketing Course ONLY £1249 + VAT or with CIM Diploma upgrade…Read More
Fast Track Digital Marketing Course Manchester (3-Day) + CIM Diploma
2-Day Intensive Fast Track Digital Marketing Course ONLY £1249 + VAT or with Diploma upgrade £1549…Read More
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – London (3-Day)
Digital Marketing Institute Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – 3-Day FAST TRACK Course in London to achieve a…Read More
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Manchester (3-Day)
Digital Marketing Institute Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – 3-Day FAST TRACK Course in Manchester to achieve a globally…Read More
CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing (Online) Level 6
ONLINE VERSION – The CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing is a worldwide recognised professional qualification…Read More
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (Online) Level 5
ONLINE VERSION – The Digital Marketing Institute Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing – Acquire a globally…Read More