As Christmas is fast approaching and many of us reflect on the past year our thoughts begin shift to the future – How can we improve ourselves – Our focus is on planning, setting goals not just in business but across the areas of our life – what will 2019 hold for you?
We have come up with a few questions to ask yourself to help you find your focus and realise your dreams and goals for the coming year;
- Do you feel you are showcasing the best version of you?
- Are you earning what you are worth?
- Is you business generating the profits you deserve?
- Are you efficient but yet effective in your role?
- Do you have the skill set to be the best at what you do?
- Are you a critical driver in your business?
- Does your CV sell you?
- Are you a leading edge, innovator in your team?
- Are you a reveneue generator through your efforts?
- Do you love what you do?
In January an article in the Independent said almost half of UK employees still expect to be looking for a new job in 2018. I wonder what 2019 stats will be!
I love my job but as a business owner I design my role so it would be my fault if I didn’t!
It is easy to get caught up in being too busy so I write a list every week with anything I didn’t enjoy and delegate that then take on something new in exchange.
I block out time in my diary and often my best work ideas are created when I have this headspace.
I set a goals across the 8 key areas of my life each month
So last Christmas my partner and I agreed to create a list of 12 things we’d love to do in 2018 – we chose 1 a month – creating memories!
My 3 new swaps are;
- I hate 5am starts so next year I’m travelling the night before.
- January is a bit lack lustre so going to Mexico
- I’m going to share a tip each week for a year that I’ve used in my journey as an entrepreneur entitled ‘52 to improve you’ launches December
52toimproveyou What are your tips to loving life? Or goals for 2019?
I just wanted to share a NEW Webinar I recorded – Developing YOUR Digital Skills to Improve YOUR Marketing Results
30 Mins with me Dawn McGruer – Focus for You for 2019: Choosing the best route for you!